Our LSAT Prep Course gives students a chance to become acquainted with the intricacies of the exam, learn strategies for tackling its different kinds of problems, and practice test-taking strategies. Because we only serve Washington University students, the course is specifically designed with your abilities and needs in mind. When our students give us feedback, it has a direct and immediate impact on our course design.
- All classes are held on campus.
- Proctored practice LSAT exams are part of the class and are held on campus.
- Instructors are trained at Washington University JD students. Unlike many other prep courses, all instructors have taken the LSAT.
- The cost is much lower than commercial courses and can be charged to your student account. All textbooks and full-length, official LSAT practice tests are included.
- Unlike other courses, we provide screening and readiness advising to ensure that students have the prerequisites necessary to succeed in the course and on the LSAT exam.
- February – April (No meetings will be held over spring break!)
- Lectures on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6-8pm
- Three Proctored Practice Exams on Saturdays during the course
Costs and Deadlines
Deadline to Apply- February 20th, 2019
Questions? Contact Jay Sriram (firstname.lastname@example.org)