GRE Prep Course
The GRE Prep Course is a chance for you to become acquainted with the intricacies of the exam, learn strategies for tackling its different sections, and practice what you learn.
Course details: Fall 2019
- All classes are held on campus.
- Proctored practice GRE exams are part of the class and are held on campus.
- The cost is much lower than commercial courses and can be charged to your student account.
- Full-length practice tests and all textbooks are included.
Fall 2019 Schedule
- October – November
- Tuesdays, 6-8pm: October 22, October 29, November 5, November 12, November 19, November 26
- Wednesdays, 6-8pm: October 23, October 30, November 6, November 13, November 20
- November 21- NO CLASS
- November 28- NO CLASS
- Classroom Location (Tuesdays and Wednesdays): Eads 215
- Two proctored practice exams (one before and one after the course)
- Practice Exam #1: Saturday, October 19, 9am-1pm
- Practice Exam #2: Saturday, November 23, 9am-1pm
- Practice Exam Location: Eads Hall-Eads 102
Fall 2019 Class Schedule
Costs and Deadlines
Deadline to submit application: Oct 1, 2019
We understand that some students might need partial financial assistance to cover the costs of the GRE prep course. Students who believe they may qualify for financial assistance please contact the Test Prep Coordinator, Sham Tarlanov (email@example.com)